We at Tulip Sarees understand that our valued customer can change her mind about a particular order and allow Cancellations Subject to the Following Conditions:
- Cancellations will be considered only if the request is made within 24 hours of placing an order. Any cancellation request after 24 hours from time of placing the order will not be accepted in any circumstances as those will be assigned to manufacturing center.
- Cancellation will not be accepted once the product is dispatched.
We reserves the right to cancel or withhold an order(s) if we suspect fraudulent or malicious activity. Order(s) will be released only after successful authentication.
Tulip Sarees has a continuous record of low return as low as 1% in this last 2+ years of journey. Still there is a possibility of Human Error and we stand committed to make every penny count for what you have spent and we take returns in the following conditions:
- Wrong Product/ Saree Shipment*. we will definitely arrange a Return and Refund.
- Color Mismatch*. We will definitely arrange a Return and Refund.
- Received Damaged Shipment*. We will definitely arrange a Return and Refund.
You can initiate a return for damaged products citing the reason for such request within 2 days from the date of delivery of the product. Contact us and provide Order ID details. Further our technical team will analyse and scrutinize the issues. You have to send us screenshots of the product highlighting the defective area to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will accept a return and issue a replacement by next 2 to 3 weeks or earlier from the date of return acceptance date. The return pick up charges and the re-shipping cost will be borne by us.
You will get a refund within 5 days from the date of return shipment receipt, via same payment mode. But the payment gateway/transaction charges will not be refundable on account of cancellation. We will refund you the balance amount after deducting payment gateway/transaction charges via the same source.
- In case our Quality Process Team Reports that the Products have been Used, Damaged or Tampered Wilfully by the Customer, then the Return will not be accepted by us in any Circumstances.
The apparel description on the website contains details and product specifications which are approximate values, closest to reality. While we strive to be accurate in showcasing colors there still may be minor variations because of the light and settings during photography and also the color settings and properties of various monitors or mobile screens. Hence the customer should keep in mind the slight variation when placing the order online.
Tulip Sarees believes that every customer placing an order is absolutely aware of these minor variations that may occur in with respect to the actual color of the outfit received.
All our Bishnupuri Silk products are handwoven and handprinted and made with utmost Care and Love. Though, on some unavoidable cases there may be some glitches. Minor glitches like minute droplets of color and little patches of color on sarees will not be considered as manufacturing defects and those do not fall under damaged category and will not qualify for returns.